AdAway uses the host’s file to block ads on Android. Using it requires rooting your phone. It is an app that manages host files.
Also Download: Mr Bow MOD
In addition, it doesn’t block advertisements directly; it blocks servers that distribute ads to websites. Modifying host file entries allows some Android apps to work.
- It is not possible to write hosts files to system partitions without root access
- Host files can be downloaded from the Internet
- Modify or remove the SD card content before exporting lists to SD card
- When the wake lock is activated, AdAway updates in the background of the device
- Donate through the Google Play Store by using Google Play Billing
- The icons are based on the Galaxy Note 8 and Nougat
- All languages except en, UK, and ru are removed
- Only armies have access to libraries
How to Download and Install AdAway Mod APK?
- You can find the security settings in the device’s settings.
- Using the checkbox, you can allow mobile utilities to be installed from unknown sources.
- Download the file by clicking here
- Locate the download folder in File Manager.
- All you have to do is install the APK file, and everything else will be handled automatically.
Reviews from users:
The following review was written by Herpes Derpus:
The app has been around for several years, but recent updates have rendered it useless. The app now shows you an ad when you launch it, without loading any websites, so the ad is embedded within the app. During the launching of the ad, the ‘x’ button is unavailable, so you are forced to watch the ad. This app completely defeats the purpose, it’s even worse than an advertising banner since it prevents you from browsing. I’ll switch browsers.
Angel Acero reviewed the following:
Although you claim the application doesn’t run ads, every time I open it, I see a loading screen with YOUR app’s logo and a loading bar, once the app finishes loading and an ad runs. It’s literally there. According to the Google description, it “may” contain advertisements. That makes sense. By tricking users into believing it does not contain ads, you’re actually confusing them. Man, this app is awesome. Have to check out that bag. Thank you, I’ll try another app.
My Adblock browser worked for four months on my tablet, but it suddenly stopped working in September 2021. Initially, it stopped responding while browsing. I had no tabs when I went back to it. Trying to enter an address in the URL field caused it to close.
Once that happened, each time I attempted to open the browser, the window flashed up and immediately closed. The uninstall process was not straightforward. While on the main screen, I tried to uninstall the browser by holding my finger on the icon, but the options box only appeared for a second before disappearing again. Eventually, I was able to uninstall the program before it closed, by clicking “Uninstall”. My browsing history has been lost after I reinstalled it. It seems to work OK, though. Now that I’ve started over from scratch, I have to close all the tabs I was working on with important information. Hopefully, the makers will be able to resolve the issue if it was due to an app update. It would be great if the app could just update without losing all my previous information, not just suddenly crash. Galaxy S6 Lite tablet from Samsung.
Before you can access the search engine, you are forced to watch an ad. In fact, you should download it in order to avoid watching ads. Obviously. There you have it. I uninstalled you and replaced you.
Also Read: CarX Rally MOD Apk