FRP by-pass application for Android, AddROM FRP Bypass Apk, can be used to bypass Google Account lock without using a computer. The following steps and AddROM FRP Apk will help you to unlock the Google account lock even if you’re worried about flashing or don’t want to use the FRP tool.
The AddROM FRP Bypass Apk can be used on devices running any Android version, including Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Pie 9.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Android 10 and particularly Android 11 and Android 12 versions. See also Jonaxx APK
Each Android version comes with Google’s new FRP feature. FRP protects Android users’ personal and private data during theft. It essentially protects their data from theft. With each new Android version and phone, the process of unlocking FRP security varies. Keep your Gmail account information on hand at all times so you’ll avoid the FRP protection lock.
The FRP of your Android phone is automatically enabled when you sign up for a Google Account. You must login with the Google ID and password you used to set up the Google account on your Samsung phone after you reset the device without removing the Google Account.
For those who have a phone which displays the FRP lock message, I want to make clear that they cannot use the phone without verifying their GMAIL ID password. AddROM FRP Apk can be used on your existing Android security patch phone to resolve this issue.
The latest AddROM FRP Bypass APK version 2022 is available for download.
You can easily download a new version of the AddROM Bypass program from this page. Only Android devices are supported.
File Name: AddROM Com Bypass FRP.apk
File Size: 28MB
Compatible: Android 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Download: Google Account Manager
- Open the Google Search app
- The Alliance Shield app is now open
- Open the Samsung My Files app
- Lock the screen by clicking Set Screen Lock
- Open the YouTube app
- The Galaxy Store is now open
- Go to the Settings app
- Open the S9 Launcher
- Visit the Samsung Galaxy Store
How to Install the AddROM COM Bypass App Up To Android 11 – 12
- Turn your phone on and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
- In order to download the application on your Android phone, you must use Chrome or any other web browser.
- You can download the AddROM apk for Android 11 here
- Tap on Next => Install => Done to install FRP_ADDROM.apk from Downloads
- Go to http://tiny.cc/frptools in your web browser
- Install Apex Launcher.apk by downloading it.
- Start the Apex launcher
- In Device Settings, click Security, then Other Security Options, then Disable Find My Device
- To disable Google Play services, return to the Settings menu, go to Apps =>> Find and disable Google Play services
- Go to Settings =>> Account =>> Add Account => Google and add a Google account.
- From Apps and Security, enable all disabled services.
- The phone should be restarted
- Establish all the initial steps.
- That’s all.