Gameloft recently released a new pet in Dungeon Hunter 6: Curse of Heaven. This new game will surely provide gamers with a fresh perspective on the ARPG genre. This may be Gameloft’s most anticipated title this year, given the latest graphics platform.
Gameloft’s Dungeon Hunter is one of the most popular games in the action genre. Despite its status as the 6th version of the series, Dungeon Hunter: Curse of Heaven still feels and looks like the classic Diablo-based platform. The game allows players to continually practice skills, dance, and express themselves before the class ends and collect powerful weapons everywhere.
The series of games has reached a new point where users will not believe that after Dungeon Hunter 5, gamers will not be asked to purchase the game on store instead of playing it. It should be free to play. Some have argued that Gameloft’s once-popular games have been “downgraded” into lifelike MMORPGs that are consuming market share.
In the meantime, the publisher seems to have come to the same conclusion, proving the value of the game has not changed. The new mobile ARPG Dungeon Hunter: Curse of Heaven has just released its first gameplay video, showcasing some of the best 3D graphics and bloodiest gameplay you’ll find on mobile. Gamer can play Dungeon Hunter: Curse of Heaven on PC/Console in a traditional ARPG style with influences from Dark Souls.
As you can see in the first gameplay snippet, the protagonist is easily bleeding out and has to jump back and forth in order to avoid the enemies’ blows. As a consequence, the player’s character is constantly stunned by enemies and suffers various effects, leading them to be more cautious during combat. In Dungeons Hunter’s Challenge: Curse of Heaven, players must decide when to attack rather than mop up the weak enemies.
We still enjoy old favorites such as multi-player mode, online mode, along with endless tasks and rows Weekly to familiarize players with the Dungeon Hunter style, though there are many new features in this version.
Additionally, the Portal system in Dungeon Hunter: Curse of Heaven allows players to challenge themselves along the way. In this system, the player can unlock additional missions that require him to deal with challenging enemies and possess abilities beyond those possessed by the lackeys he normally encounters. Dungeon Hunter: Curse of Heaven fans are captivated by its new style. We sincerely hope Gameloft releases this excellent product not too far in the future. Our readers will be informed as soon as possible of the game’s download address when Dungeon Hunter: Curse of Heaven releases.
If you have a midrange or basic smartphone, you should check out Dungeon Hunter: Curse Of Heaven. Dungeon Hunter 6 has a lot of content, making it compatible with many old device.
Download Dungeon Hunter 6: Curse of Heaven for PC
- Here you can find official links for downloading your favorite Android emulator.
- Install Android Emulator on your PC Windows or Mac by following the on-screen instructions.
- Launch the Android app player on your computer.
- Install Dungeon Hunter 6: Curse of Heaven from the play store of your emulator tool by searching for it.
- Alternatively, you can download Dungeon Hunter 6: Curse of Heaven APK from the link below to install the game directly on your Android emulator. For Android APKs to run on your PC, you need to select your Android emulator as default program or, right-click on the APK file and select the emulator tool in the contextual menu.
- Click on the game’s icon once it has been installed on your Android emulator’s All Apps tab or the home screen.
- Allow all the necessary app permissions and then you can use Dungeon Hunter 6: Curse of Heaven for PC.