Are you looking for a way to hide and unhide conversations in FMWhatsapp? Do you want to change the font styles in FMWhatsapp? There is a solution for you. Stay with us until the end. We’ll provide instructions on how to customize every setting in the app.
Chats in FMWhatsApp can be hidden and unhidden.
Follow these steps to hide personal chats
- Open the FMWhatsapp app
- If you want to hide the chat from the home screen, press the chat for a while
- Click the three dots to open the menu
- Click the Hide chat button now
- A pattern lock will be required
- Your chat will be hidden after you draw a pattern lock.
Several chats can be hidden at the same time.
Unhiding hidden chats
- Click on the app
- Click on the upper left corner of the screen
- Activate the pattern
- You will now be able to see all the hidden chats
- You can unhide the chat by pressing on it for a while
- You can click on the three dots
- Unhide now by clicking the button
- You will be able to see your chat history on your home screen
View Status in FMWhatsApp can be hidden or unhidden?
View status can be hidden and unhidden
- The vertical lines will appear when you click them
- Choose the Fouad option
- Click on Privacy and security
- Hide the status of the view
- The other person will not be aware of your reading his status if you enable this feature
- The view status can also be unhidden by disabling this feature
What is the best way to backup and restore data from WhatsApp to FMWhatsapp?
- Go to the settings in your original Whatsapp
- Chat backup can be accessed by clicking on Chats
- Wait a few minutes after clicking Backup and then click on Restore
- The process will take some time to complete
- Put the backup in its own folder and save it
- Backups can also be uploaded to your Google Drive
- Uninstall Whatsapp now
- A trusted website should be used to download the apk file
- Installation of the apk file is the same as installing other apps
- Verify both steps of the process
- You will be prompted to restore your data
- Backup your data by clicking the restore button
- You will see it starting to take a backup after a few seconds
Feel free to comment if you encounter any difficulties with the setting in the following section. We will do our best to respond as soon as possible.
FMWhatsApp Font styles: How can they be changed?
Font styles can be changed as follows:
- Go to the Fouad settings by clicking on the three dots
- Set the universal setting
- Select styles from the menu
- Styles open for font selection
- Select the style you want
- Click the Apply button now
Unless you’re using the latest version of Whatsapp, it is possible you aren’t seeing the above settings.