A one-click repairing program specially created to simplify the process of repairing Android devices powered by MediaTek MTK chipsets. Besides flashing firmware, it’s also possible to remove the pattern/password/pin/FRP from any Android device, including Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Meizu, Meitu, Oppo, Realme. I am going to share here UMT MTK Tool v5.0 latest setup tool along with all the older versions in the following topics.
It can fix various issues like: reading information, fixing basebands, removing screen locks, enabling diagnostics, enabling Meta Mode, unlocking FRP, unlocked networks, unlocking MI accounts, removing screen locks, bypassing Auth, and reading QCNs. To use UMT UltimateMTK Tool, you will need to install and activate the UMT dongle hardware on your computer.
UMT UltimateMTK Tool v5.0 now supports more than 160+ new Android devices and comes with a lot of new features. The program runs on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (both 32 and 64 bit).
The Ultimate Multi Tool setup version and UMT Support Access need to be installed on your computer. The Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) Dongle Tool (Ultimate Multi Tool) is available here in all versions.
What is Ultimate Multi-Tool?
In a few simple steps, UltimateMTK Setup allows you to fix any Android phone. In addition to flashing firmware, it helps with repairing boot, reading the information, resetting locks, formatting FS, reading patterns, enabling diagnostics, rooting Android, deleting FRP, flashing QRI, disabling screen locks, resetting QCN, repairing IMEI, Meta Factory and FRP Reset, and much more.
- Any Qualcomm Android phone can be repaired with this complete package solution.
- UI that is simple and easy to use makes it perfect for both new and experienced users.
- Learn and use the tool without being an expert or professional.
- Supports all versions of MTK MediaTek Chipsets.
- Specifically designed for MediaTek phones.
- Firmware can be flashed on Qualcomm-based smartphones and tablets.
- It is possible to disable or remove patterns, passwords and pin locks.
- Also, it allows you to deactivate FRP Google Account Verification for Android devices.
- Update Setup files can be downloaded directly from UMT Support Access for free.
Get the latest version of the UMT UltimateMTK Tool Setup v4.9 for all versions
UMT Tool MTK comes with an auto-update option that requires user permissions, so please check the software version before downloading.
Please download the latest updated version from below if you are currently using an old version. Click on the links below to download.
|UMT MTK SETUP||DOWNLOAD|
|(New) UMT USB Driver||Download|
|LibUSB Filter MTK Driver||Download|
|UMT Support Access.zip||Download|
How to Install UMT Qcfire Setup
- Your computer needs to have UMT Drivers and UMT MTK Tool installed.
- Extract the driver’s files, open the folder, and install the instDrv_StdRK200.exe for your 32bit OS & insrDrv_stdRK200_64bit.exe for a 64bit OS system.
- Install the Umt MTK after the installation process is finished.
- Double click to run the UMTMTK setup.exe.
- You will then be taken to a new window; click Next-> Next-> Agree -> Finish to follow the installation process of UMT MTK Setup.
- If you still encounter this error, you can read the note below or watch the video below.
How to use the UMT UltimateMTK Setup Tool V5.0
- The Ultimate UMT MTK v5.0.exe needs to be activated
- With the tool, you can now perform the following functions.
- In the Scatter File tab, select the MTK Scatter file
- Choose the DA and AUTH files
- Once the phone has been turned off, hold the Vol up and Vol down buttons and insert the USB cable.
- Download mode may require a special cable or test point for some phones.
- Ports with high speeds
- You can download the format here
- Batteries not included
- Motorola FRP
- Choose a Motorola device model
- Disconnect your phone from the computer and reconnect it
- Reset the FRP by clicking Reset
- Choose the download agent
- Select DA and Custom DA
- By Model:
- Choose a brand
- Choose a model
- By Platform:
- Platform: MTK Chipset
- Select the type of storage
- Choose the function you would like to use
- Shut off your phone now,
- Your device must be connected to your PC in EDL/Testpoint/Fastboot mode.
- Visit the website for more information
- Reset the FRP
- Read the pattern
- Reset your locks
- Locks are disabled
- Unlock Oppo (Beta)
- Locks can be reset (Vivo)
- Oppo Lock Reset
- FacRst 1 (Meta)
- FacRst 2 (Meta)
- Oppo/Realme Factory Reset (Meta)
- Format Methods:
- Format (FS) =>> Do
- IMEI Repair:
- Method: Meta (Old) Meta (New)
- Reboot: Meta/Recovery/Fastboot/ADB
- Disable Locks (ADB):
- Locks are disabled
- Download and install the navigation bar
- NVRAM Tools:
- NVRAM should be backed up
- NVRAM should be restored